Love it Or Exchange It
Not what you thought? You’d rather get something else? If you’re not completely satisfied, or simply just change your mind, you can return your products within 30 days.
You can return any product, even if you opened the packaging, as long as it’s unused and in a re-sellable condition. Please provide proof of purchase and, if possible, the packaging.
If your merchandise is found to be dirty, stained, damaged, or if the fabric has been cut or washed, you will not be eligible to return your items. We will refund you by the same method as your original payment. Please note, that on all purchased fabric that has been cut from a roll or a bolt per your request, a 20% restocking fee will be applied and reduced from your refund.
How to Send Items Back
If the product you would like to send back qualifies for a refund or exchange, then:
· Place in an appropriate mailing envelope or box.
· Insert a copy of your original invoice. Include the following on your invoice or on a separate piece of paper: the reason for return, your email address, and whether you would like a refund or store credit. (We will send you an email if we have any questions)
· Use the return postage link that was sent to you with your original invoice to print a prepaid postage label.
· If you can’t find the link or your original invoice please send KenziBelle an email.
· Adhere the postage label to the envelop or box and give your envelope to your mail carrier, drop it off at a blue USPS mailbox or bring it to your local post office.
How do I track my returns and refunds?
· It may take up to 20 business days from when you mail your return package to receive a refund. If your refund hasn’t been issued within that time, please contact us.
· To track returns, use the tracking number on the prepaid label.
· After we've received your eligible return:
· We’ll refund the price you paid for your item back to your original payment method.
· If you prefer store credit, we’ll email you a unique store code you may use on your next purchase.